Yafa is a solid company with 28 years of experience
and is known as one of the leading manufacturers of fine writing instruments, gifts,
and promotional products.
Yafa products are sold to thousands of customers, including 1000+
Office Depot stores. We are seeking exceptional individuals with
an entrepreneurial spirit to join our dynamic team.
Yafa Employment Opportunities
Import/Export Company located near Warner Center manufactures and sells luxury pens, office supplies and products is seeking a talented individual to add to our staff who has the ability to adapt and adjust to change and enjoy working in a fast paced challenging position.
Organize and distribute materials and inventory received in the warehouse to onsite and offsite personnel. Maintain inventory and coordinate sending of products to interested parties and fill requests. Track, record, and store all related information and physical inventory. Keep computerized records and physical files up to date and organized, maintain office tidiness and assist with travel arrangements. Coordinates shipping; computes duties, tariffs, price conversion, weight and volume of merchandise exported/imported to/from foreign destinations. Extensive communication with vendors in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan is required.
This is a position for a talented, multi-skilled individual who can speak/read/write Chinese. The primary responsibility is to guarantee that all items delivered to our warehouse are neatly, timely and logically stored. Inventory record must be kept via computer. The secondary responsibility is to keep track of all open purchase orders, making sure all delivery dates are met in timely fashion. Tertiary responsibility is to help the office personnel from data entry, filing, to strategic planning.
Duties include but not limit to:
(1) International shipping/logistic coordination
(2) Vendor relations
(3) Examine and audit all international freight invoices, bill of lading and duties
(4) Maintain a tracking system, for all master materials and finish goods
(5) Create and track all materials stored in house and requested by internal staff
(6) Track and monitor purchase orders and deadlines act as the liaison between warehouse, operation and sales administration
(8) Data entry
(9) Other duties assigned
(1) Must be extremely organized and flexible
(2) Detail oriented, with a positive can-do attitude
(3) Must be able to work with little supervision
(4) Must possess exceptional interpersonal, problem solving, and communication skills
(5) High integrity and reliable with a pleasant personality
(6) Must have the ability to handle and perform multiple jobs at one time
(7) Must be able to work well with international, internal, and external personnel at various levels, be team oriented.
(8) Chinese proficient is a must
(9) Must have BA degree
(10) Minimum 3 years experience required
(11) Must be PC Proficient
(12) Must be located around Canoga Park, California
Please send resume with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org